Atmosphere by Skyd magazine
Video coverage by Skyd magazine
Interviews by Skyd magazine
WW2012 - There is only one true windmill
Holland features many windmills: old farmer mills and high tech windmills and windmills for the tourists. But in the end there's only one windmill. The Windmill Windup in Amsterdam. Register your team now!
Video ArchiveFor the complete Windmill Windup video archive, check out our Vimeo page
WW2011 - Video coverage
- Mixed final
- Open finals
- Pull competition
- Accuracy Competition
- Atmosphere: Day 1 Freshly recorded freshly put together.
- Atmosphere: Saturday Madness You can't really make a video that captures the magic and neverending list of activities at Windmill Windup. But you can show a few seconds of some random and perhaps even classic moments from Europe's Largest Outdoor Grass tournament.
- Atmosphere: Day 3 The last day of the action packed mind blowing ultimate frisbee tournament in Amsterdam.
- Promo video 2011 It is coming. That legendary ultimate frisbee event that takes place every June in Amsterdam. Europe's largest outdoor grass tournament. Bigger. Better. And Crazier than ever! Windmill Windup 2011! Come by and join the fun.
WW2010 - Video coverage
- Atmospher 2010 Video moments from Amsterdam's world famous ultimate frisbee tournament.
- Promo video 2010 Bring it on: The carnival of ultimate frisbee lunacy in Amsterdam originated in 2005 and this year around 1200 players from all over Europe will participate. It's promising to be a full packed three days of hardcore ultimate and exiting amusement in relaxed Amsterdam-style atmosphere. Come by and join the fun.
WW2009 - Video coverage
- Chapter 1: The Welcome The introduction to Windmill Windup 2009 in Amsterdam. Including game highlights, pub quiz, sideline banter, and two hosts attempting to be funny.
- Chapter 2: This one is entitled: Strange Hobbies The theme here was to learn something more about the many ultimate players that come from around the world to play at Windmill. So in order to get to know the better, why not get into their strange or not-so-strange hobbies?
- Chapter 3: Dunks, Food, and Samba Part 3 in the epic saga of Europe's largest outdoor grass ultimate tournament. No frisbee was actually played in this clip.
- Chapter 4: Mingle Mangle This chapter features Windmill Windup's most infamous after frisbee activity known as mingle mingle. It also includes extensive coverage of the Beer Race, all from windmillwindup2009
- Promo video 2009 Mad Mad Promo: Can you feel it? Europe's largest outdoor grass tournament, and a general carnival of ultimate Frisbee lunacy is coming around once again. It all takes place in Amsterdam, June 12th to the 14th. Go to windmillwindup.com for all the info and to get yourself on a team.